Imperial Cleaning

Review: GreenLife Ceramic Nonstick Cookware

We are now told that the Americans have at last admitted to spraying the base perimeter with agent Orange.

Günstige Bahntickets – DB Fahrkarten


Like you I was assigned to the CBU shop and was loaned out to everybody else as needed. I have a few pictures of life in the bomb dump. Bill Knee, I do indeed remember you and our time at Ubon. The members have put hundreds of photos of the base and town there. Good to hear from you after 44 years! Well my friend i was next door building the paveway bombs. Spent a little time in the cbu shop.

The only aircraft that could shot its on lazer and drop its payload. Got there sept 70 till sept I worked in the preload facility, I served boots on the ground in Vietnam so my claimed got approved for my diabetes. I have type 2 diabetes and I have filed a claim. I have nerve damage, and heart disease also. And I am trying to find others who have same conditions.

Anyone want to talk I am rwilke1 bellsouth. Wonderful to hear from you! There certainly are many different places were some foreigners tend to gather from time to time. Most foreigners tend to keep to themselves out in the country side with the occasional jaunt into the big smoke for supplies but there are enough around at the places mentioned above that I am sure will keep you amused in one way or another!

A friend of mine showed me your blog and a Thai lady I met had mentioned there is an army base in Ubon from the war in Vietnam. My Australian family, have mentioned that my natural father would have been a soldier, In Vietnam and that a lot of them lived in The neighbouring countries after the war finished.

Although I now have 3 children aged 17, 15 and 5 and I feel that I owe it to them to try harder to find my real parents. If any one knows how I can start looking into this please email me or let me know. My name is Richard Ries. I also have a friend in Bangkok Gene who has reunited over Thai citizens with their American birth parents. First — Thank you for your service. On arrival we were quartered in an encampment occupied by what I recall an Australian engineering contingent 79th …or something?

We were told the Aussies were reassigned out of the country due to an accident where some Thai civilians were killed by an incident involving the Australians. I can remember some details of the encampment like an amphitheater and a few other structures constructed of bamboo. The photos I took are long gone, so my plea to any one who might have been there and have pictures of that camp,I would sure appreciate a copy to present in my claim.

The entire area was overgrown with heavy thickets of vines and brush. We had the hooches adjacent to that area which they mowed and sprayed with what I was told with Agent Orange. Close to the hooches, the area was mowed and a little further out from the camp, maybe 70 yards or so, they sprayed out of 55 gallon drums with what looked like bung hole pumps.

The heat of the day 98 — degrees and breezes carried the oily stench toward the hooches and, no doubt, some of that mist blew through the hooch screen half walls while we were out on the ramp during the day. Before we returned to Korat, the foliage browned in a matter of a day or two. I developed a rash like hives on my back, stomach,arms, and legs.

In time it went away and for about a year the rash would return. I used Calamine for months and it eventually went away. Louis to pull my From DD and any other records to fulfill the claim requirements set forth by the VA for those of us in Thailand service. If anyone remembers that abandoned Aussie camp and might have some pictures, please contact me through the proper channels. Yes the Aussies were still there. Sorry I have no pictures, I wish I had taken some. According with Veterans media both Korat and Ubon were sprayed with agent orange.

As an Australian airman I served two terms of duty at Ubon, Thailand. Nothing grew there, no weeds, no plants, nothing. In a high rainfall tropical environment? We are now told that the Americans have at last admitted to spraying the base perimeter with agent Orange.

Did you serve at Ubon Thailand? I served in Ubon from june 62 to may I have heart disease and cancer. I would like to talk to you. Looking for her parents from the Vietnam War era in Ubon Ratchathani, can you help? We really loved that guy. Was there during the big Mig raid shoot down..

Some of the missiles i loaded took down Migs. Remember Vice Wing Commander Col. He was a big man and we use to help him strap in the F4s I got sick and returned to states. Wanted to come back but got to Danang for the big tet offensive in Did take hop to Uban for a couple days when i was stationed in Danang, Vietnam. Boy there are a lot of readers that used to be based in Ubon during the war.

If any of you wanted to share some more in depth experiences PG rated of your time in and around Ubon I would love to print them. Even better if you have photos! I am another Ubonian. I was stationed there in the Air Force. I did have good times and made good friends there, I wish I could just remember their names. I hope to hear back from you and I will try to locate and download pics of my tour. Great to hear from you. I hope you are able to locate your photos from your time in Ubon as I would be keen to share any you have, especially any of the ones you have that were taken off base and of the city and surrounds.

Thank You Virgil, I have found and recently joined the Ubon site as well. Thanks for your response. Was there when they killed a of the migs, we had a three day drunk. The pilots would come in the airmens club and at happy hour with 20 dollars and say drinks are on him, I was mj-1 driver. We must know each other. Any or all who served in Ubon or Korat Air Bases keep in touch.

With all of us pulling together we can win, this thing with agent orange and maybe can be compensate for it. Again keep in touch I love to hear from you.

We were attacked twice by VC Sappers during that time period and probed several more times. Hi Virgil, are you saying that there were actual attacks on personal at the Ubon airport carried out by VC during the war?

For the benefit of the Ubon vets that see this, there is a Face Book group for Ubon Vets to connect with each other and share memories. My memory is not so good anymore but I too recall during my tour of a couple attacks during , as I recall we had a zapper killed and we had a round of mortars on base trying to take out our gunships.

He is having quite a few health problems which are probably related to his herbicide exposure. His memory is shot too. I would like to put you two in touch with each other, and see if you knew each other. I am trying to help him with his VA claim. Please let me know if you can. It is good hearing from you. That name Mike Standifer sounds a little familiar to me and yes, please do put him in contact with me. I am sure we crossed paths sometime during our time there. Sorry to hear of his health issues too although not surprised.

I will ALWAYS believe all of us at Ubon during the VN war time were exposed to AO, I have Diabetes, heart trouble, memory loss, tremors and I have no family members with any and I also am blessed to still have both parents alive in their late 80s with memories a lot better than my own. Take Care Brother and you stay in touch and anyone else at Ubon during as well.

THe first of several attacks on Ubon took place about 30 days after I returned to the states. I left on June 20th and the attack took place in July After that one, I think the others were post from what I have read on other group sites.

Hi Virgil, I also was at Ubon May 69 to may And I also remember attacks by suppers at the base. I was awaken by gunfire from my bungalow, and headed to base down the street. As I got to the gate, there was more 60 fire and an explosion. Base was all dark, and the AP would not let me pass. My afsc was Aircraft Electrician. Many more memories from there and TDYs I went on. Checking out the information of sapper attacks I noted one was missing.

I was assigned to Ubon in August In October we came under a mortar attack exact date I cannot recall. The base received combat pay that month. It was determined that due to the weapon used in the attack, the entire base was in danger. Just wondering why this attack was not mentioned. Hi Gary, Thanks for the extra information.

Only reason it wash;t mentioned was because no one had mentioned it until now! Thanks for filling in the blanks. I had just passed the ACs and turned off the taxiway at the RAMS hanger when I heard a boom, thinking I had a blowout I let off the gas but then felt the blast pressure through the back window of my MB-4 and knew immediately we were under attack and floored my tug and reported to Red Control we were under attack.

Hi Bob, I love the first hand reports of these mortar attacks on the base. Would love to hear more if you have the time. If my memory serves me right the mortar crew was trying to hit the Spectre aircraft since they were so effective over the Ho Chi Mihn trail destroying trucks. They fired 39 rounds onto the air base that night which were well short of the ACs. I recall that attack.

I happened to be on duty at the time of that attack. We were told to stay inside our building as the Thai Army was handling the situation. I need some help if anyone was there please let me know. Do you know about the Facebook page we have? Is any one receiving disability benefits because of Agent Orange who were in Thailand and I need Buddy letters from others that were there between Oct and Oct Buddy Letter s must include Service , job title at Ubon Royal Air Force Base ,where your job took place and why you feel yourself and others with similar jobs on the outer perimeter could have presumptive exposure to Toxic tactical Herbices.

Sign your full name as recorded by USAF. Is anyone willing to do this? I am willing to do this for others. I remember the attack I was working on my F4 preparing it for the morning mission when you heard the mortars; it was like they were walking one exposition after another. The base alarm went off and they told us to go the flight shack. If I recall it seems this attack happen around midnight I know it was cloudy and very dark.

I arrived in Ubon on March 1, the day the north invaded the south once again. I was a crew chief for the rd. We went on 12 hours shifts right away. Several of our men went to Danang to help with quick turns during this time. There was another attack that no one has mentioned, I remember one night that there as a lot of small arms fire and several aircraft were damaged.

Does any one else remember this incident? If I recall it took place after the October mortar attack. I recall someone else referring to that second attack, and IIRC someone who remembers one a few months earlier as well. Ubon was considered by the USAF to be a viable target and we worked a lot to ensure the perimeter was secure, especially after dark. I worked on the electronic sensor net used does anyone remember that? Also did the 12 on 12 off — 7 days a week routine. Those were the days.

In Ubon I think, I recall being hit twice. First time we were all armed and in the bunkers outside barracks. I recall the night they tried to get the gunships very well. It was at night and when the shots and explosions were going off I jumped down from the cockpit of an F4 parked outside the revetments and hunckerd down under the left wing. After crouching there for awhile I noticed I was shielding myself behind napalm that was on the aircraft.

Does anyone remember one of my guys being killed from the seat rocket exploding? Hi Dave, welcome and thanks for your memories. I would love to read more about this seat rocket exploding — sounds devastating and at the same time very intriguing.

Dave I was at Ubon at the time and remember the Egress guy was installing the rear seat and the seat fired taking him out with it. The Egress guy was my grandfather, Miguel A.

Thank you all for sharing that info. If anyone would be so kind as to share more with us we would appreciate it as my dad was only 4 months old. There is a Ubon group on facebook https: Dave , I do recall your guy being killed. I was in the phantom gun shop on the Flightline that day. Hi, Jake please read my comment above in response to Virgil Flaherty. The Egress guy was my grandfather. Any info you have would be appreciated as we know so little about him.

I remember the fellow loading the seat, and it blew him out and crew chief pulled the chute and covered him. He was due to rotate in 8 days. Grounded the planes for like a week. Think about it all the time. I do remember the flares going up at night and the gunship flying over head checking out the perimeter. That sound of the C of the C flying over head stuck in my head for a long time.

My squadron was at the end of the ramp towards the gate. I was with the rd my aircraft number D It carried the laser pod. I just came across this site, and I enjoyed the photos and all of the comments. The 2 story cinder block barracks was brand new when I got there. Work was one thing but I thoroughly enjoyed entertaining our people at the Sampan Club I believe that was the name of the place!

Good site; great memories. Worked in the pre-load area down by the flight arrestor cables prepping ordinance, loading trailers with jammers, delivering ammo to flight line on trailers pulled by Coleman tugs call sign usually Cobra 5.

I remember living in the old hootches when I first arrived, and moving to the new cinderblock barracks later on. We worked 3 shifts, but we had to be in the same barracks. I spent a lot of time at the Corsair Club.

Do you remember the name of the club across the street? I enjoyed reading your post. Great site, did two years at Ubon,sept and again June , working in th mms gun services, also helped guys in Spectre gun shop.

Remember both sappers attacks jan 70 and June There was an attack in jun 69 also and when I arrived in sept , all new guys got assigned to fence repair details. Anyone remember our duty position during attack,,on-base bomb dump , with no firearms issued, ha. Hope to hear more from this site, be well guys. I believe that we served those two tours in the mms gun shop together Jake. Humped a lot of 20mm, Lots of memories. Charlie , how the hell are you, long time brother, we did serve together ,lots of memories too!

Still growing your hair long? Was in Ubon The photos bring back a lot of memories. I can still smell the jet fuel on the tarmac. I can also remember the day one of the guys jumped into the front seat and inadvertently fired rockets across into the revetment. I was also there when the egress guy had his accident. We all got a lengthy talk about seat safety since our group would have to get in the seats to test our equipment.

I knew of the crew that launched the rocket,,forget their names now. Did you know a Bill Beasley he had bunk in the same room call it that as I was in, also had a bungalow in town. Was there in Dec 69 -Dec Was from Miami FL. Does anyone remember the F4 that crashed into the bungalow at the main gate, or any of the circumstances surrounding that crash.

I read years later that they missed a barrier cable on landing. Just interested in knowing the details since it missed us at the gate by only 50 to 75 feet.

I have found pictures on the internet but if you have more let me know. Also I am looking for another security guard who worked with me at the gate last name Davis and looked like Paul Newman. Call me if you need any info from me about main gate activity. I was a weapons mechanic with the th MMS when that happened.

Many memories of Ubon. COM,, and check on Thailand bases. I must also tell you guys anyone interested there is a Facebook page titled UBON VETS, it is a closed group, but recommend you join , a wealth of information,good luck. My memory is not so good anymore so names are very hard to come by. I worked with the Civil Engineer Sqdn. Apparently is has been removed but I kept a PDF copy. Anybody needing this info can e-mail me and I will forward a copy.

Has my email not come through to you yet? Never mind — please send to memock westnet. Ricardo would you please e-mail me a copy of the report. Thank you, vinway kataan. My name is Roy Sutton. I was a Ssgt in charge of Maintenance Training. Currently fighting the VA over AO exposure. Was assigned to Augmentee duty but VA denies my records show duty. I need any help I can get. All info is helpful. If you have not already found Facebook,,Ubon Vets, I highly recommended you look for it and join,, there are over members,, and a wealth of information on that site,, good luck and welcome.

I would like a copy of of that. My dad was their at that time Vinson. Did not talk about it. Ricardo would you please email me a copy of the report. Single side band tech provided radio comm for radar site. Was there when the Aussies arrived. My name is Mike Stanifer, and I too stumbled onto this site unknowingly. Only reason was to join Ubon vets group and happy I did.

Was a crew chief on the F4D. Am in the process of filing claim; ball in VA court. Like some previous comments, memory not great. Allow me to share some names I do remember. My roomie and I lived on base 2 nights before we were in a bungalow downtown. Just recently and sadly found out he passed 2 yrs ago at A true friend Norris McIntire Mac. Currently live in Pikeville, Tn. If anyone out there remembers me or those mentioned above please feel free to contact me.

My name is Willie Robinson I was in the photo flight form I am trying to find Carl J. I flew combat missions during that time. I want to thank all of you guys who served with honor. I wonder if there is Vietnam vets still living in Ubon Ratchatani? Vets who choosed to stay here instead of going back home.

Is there any one of you guys that remember if there vas an Danish guy serving in Ubon? I think he was serving in the end off the war, maybe in 74 or something? Perimeter and ramp lighting maxed and we were instructed somehow to turn the lights off in the building.

I pushed the door a little to the right and got on the floor and began writing a totally scared and maybe last letter home,to my girl friend. She is still my wife. Two airmen from up the line came walking and talking to the end of the revetments. I always guessed they just wanted to get close to the action. There was no attempt to,cover. For me, I was scared, kneeling there on the floor writing. Those two boys were about fifteen feet past my station when my exterior wall caught a small arms round.

That hole was still there when I left in Sept. Tha next thing I saw was the two would be heroes belly down on the maintenance ramp, closer than close to the wall, dead silent and crawling fast fast as if their lives depended on it. KP is what I was called. Worked days for about 7 months, finished my year on a 3 PM to 7AM shift every other day. Your name is somewhat familiar to me.

Do you remember Mike Benka? Got other names on the tip of my tongue but they stop there. Oh, Leon Redwine is another. My real name is Raymond but a lot of people know me as Marty. Yellow alert, orange alert, red alert. Another burst of machine gun, [did they have night vision goggles then? Another machine gun burst and impact on satchel charges on the VC sappers explode, six bodies or parts thereof were loaded up the next morning, hauled downtown to be burned on a brush pile.

One year later before departing Ubon the reverse happens, you get handed the rifle, check the serial number, give him back the weapon. Now I wonder if they had only one rifle and we all signed for the same weapon. It was locked up securely that night, I guess. The Phantom Phlyer had a story about this sapper attack, someone must have a copy?

I do, but have not found it yet. Respond you guys for the truth, as I know it. The three clubs downtown, Mustang, Fairlane, [corsair or corvair? The top floor of the Ubon hotel served food all night, after a quick Samlor ride. For a few extra baht they would let us pedal them, they must have read Mark Twain. Some nice memories their Joe — thanks for taking the time to share them. I was on the top floor of the Ubon hotel recently for a cold one while the sun went down.

Still a great view from up there but not open all night anymore. I was at Ubon for both of the Sapper attacks working in Avionics. We were told by intel.

We were released several hours later and not given any further updates. I just love auto correct or whatever! Joe my memory is not what it used to be but I do remember you and Mike Pruitt. He was later stationed Eglin FL when I was there and we used to party on the weekends. Were you there when Bob Hope came. We were loading and had a break caught the very end of the show.

Found that base newspaper from Ubon [Phantom Flyer], had the sapper attack of Jan 70 in it. And other stuff of course. Send me an email and give me your idea how best to display it and other particulars.

There is no doubt NOAA had to hire 3 or 4 people to replace you over there. My email is the same, but they apparently turned your workplace email off. Mike Pruitt was a firecracker of a guy, enjoyed him and his stories.

Pruitt was from Arkansas as I recall. Tsgt Davis was a line expediter, had a Thai girlfriend, he had been there a few years already. Never once did I see him get excited. Rock solid, get out, check the load, ask a question or two. Or ask where is the safety pin for the centerline rack. Some even thought they could rush us. These are bombs man, this is napalm, that is HEI ammo, weapons loading you get to make a mistake only once.

Worked on another load crew with Mike Weiss from Atlanta, those guys seem to have disappeared. The rice bugs were everywhere when they showed up in season, we picked five gallon buckets on them. Took a bucket full down to the T-lock, she loved them, pretty sure she preferred them to a box of candy and flowers. Saw wa Dee Joe Nolin mms wpns loading sept You may not be able.

The Greenlife Cookware seems really nice! I really like the review and I think that it is absolutely worth it! I love that they are so easy to clean!

I got mine for Christmas. Before even using one a spoon the perfect width of pan got stuck in the pan and after getting it out it left two spots without ceramic. The company did replace it with a note that said make sure you only cook on low to med.

So I have done all that stuff and still coating coming off. I make everything from scratch so use my pans daily. This cookware is for the kitchen that does not get a lot of use. I have my small and large fry pan for about 8 months and have 4 months with sticky food problems. I do not use metal utensils or dishwasher. Have my green life pans for about a year and have never used a medal spatula or anything that would scratch them.

But my pans have scratch marks on them. Very upset with this. Wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. Has anybody had any problems with a funny taste coming into boiled noodles or rice? I received the complete set last month for my birthday and washed all pots and pans in hot soapy water rinsed and toweled dried by hand, since I have boiled rice, and noodles two times in the medium and large pots and my food came out tasting like it was boiled in water that came from a hose.

I know its not my water because I never had that problem with my old pots. I thought I was the only one with this issue. However, all my food tastes synthetic. I washed the cookware before using but it still smells like chemicals and makes my food taste funny. I thought that green life pans were great until on day my food started sticking — and now I am ready for some other product.

I have been using these for about 2 years and no problem at all. The coating is still there I hand wash also myself and use the green life utensils as well. I am planning to take a pan like this for a long time!

I am fascinated by how easy they are for cleaning! I bought three frying pans at Walmart. For a while, I loved them; any food just slid right off and you only had to wipe them for the next use. However, even though I took care to touch the cook surface with plastic utensils only, the surface seems to have worn out.

I got one of these as a Christmas present and I like it very much. But I would caution anyone against trying to cook eggs in it without a little butter or oil.

First thing I tried to cook in it was a couple of fried eggs and they stuck not a lot but they stuck. Now I put a little butter in it when I cook anything and it works fine.

And it is very easy to clean. Green Life skillets cook great BUT buyer beware! There is a silicone pad on the back of the handle that leads you to believe the handle can be touched while cooking and will not be hot.

I lave they way they cook, but I will get rid of them. My suggestion — buy something else!! I hate these pans! Everything stick and it was right from the start. No olive oil, lite oil, low heat, hand wash and only have the right tools. Never will buy another. I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchased them. Normal use and the frying pans are completely stained at the bottoms after having them for about 6 months. The pans are good at first but after that things stick and the coating starts to get spots i sm not impressed at all.

Please tell me whym. So strange…eggs stick every single time to mine…. It is a waste. I bought the whole set took extra care even used paper towels to wash each pan.

The thing is, yes when pans are new the non stock is great but within a month eggs start sticking and I wind up with scrabbled eggs. These pans were nice the first few weeks. I will never buy them again. My old cheap wore out non stick pans work better than these pans. The handles burn and break off. I bought a set of your ceramic frying pans the small pan is nearly unusable as everything I cook in it seems to stick and burn even on low heat ,I must say that I am very disappointed in your product Tim.

A bizarre and potentially dangerous read, class action? This was the two-pan set in brick color. Beware of new and improved. The only thing I will use is old and tested like cast iron or stainless. This was a waste of money.

Everything burned and there are scratches and chips all over the skillet. I threw the receipt out, figuring this was a decent purchase. My sister-in-law gave me an aluminum electric skillet and I use it daily. I also bought mine at Wal-Mart. These pans work great for a while — maybe a few weeks, then food sticks like glue and they must be scrubbed to remove the stuck on food. I was very careful with mine and took very good care of them, only to be very disappointed. It worked fine for a couple weeks.

I thought I overheated it because everything started sticking so I bought another one. Just came out of my kitchen having almost thrown my frying pan in the trash! I was so impressed with the pan.. But after the first 4 or 5 washings, food began sticking worse and worse. Right now I have a pan soaking in the sink with egg crusted on it! I have to scrape it with my nails to get it off. Not worth the money! My first pan work for about 2 months, then started sticking bad and stained.

Followed directions for use. Thought it might have been a bad pan. Bought another one and the same thing, lasted about 2 months then started sticking bad and stained. After reading all these negative comments, will be taking mine back. Have NOT used it yet. Back to the old butter or Crisco the stainless steel or aluminum cookie sheet!

Lovely to look at, they work well for a while, but if you ever scorch something like asparagus, broccoli, or anything else, actually you will leave a carbonized layer on the pan, and it will never look the same. We have 5 of these pans all bought at the same time, tho from different stores and it has happened to all of them. First clue this was a BS product should have been the packaging. The chef is preparing a salad in a skillet!

So, it worked like magic — for about 2 or 3 weeks. Within 6 weeks, it lost all its anti-stick abilities, and now is worse than a regular stainless steel pan. And I baby my cookware. I never use metal utensils, and always hand-wash. Walmart should be ashamed for allowing their name associated with this far inferior piece of garbage. Folks with limited income are trusting Walmart to provide reasonably priced products with good value.

This is simply a rip-off. Worked fine first time. But once something over browns or burns they stick from then on.

From other comments I have been reading it would be a waste of time trying to get warranty. I would not recommend these to anyone. I have had a few items stick to the pan but nothing that would make me take them back. If they are dishwasher safe they should not lose that feature. If I could I would have posted photos. Very upset as theses were not cheap…. As a chef, the green life series pan and pot set was the best investment i made in my home kitchen. Its absolutely non-stick and easy to clean, only using the soft side of my sponge.

My next buy will be the ceramic baking dishes. I will never go back to the other non stick products. Thank you green life. The pan performed admiraly and did everything as advertised-the heat was distributed uniformly, there was absolutely no sticking I used a very thin pat of butter after preheating , and clean up was especially easy I used a soapy wet sponge.

The omelet came out perfect — even better than the best omelet I ever made before! I saw that many reviews said the coating failed after a few days, weeks, or months. I will monitor the pan I bought and report back to you all if there is a change in my opinion.

But so far, this pan is one of the best I ever used in the past 40 years. Bought the frying pan. Shunned everything else in my kitchen. After 9 months I scorched a sauce. Now there some problems.

Not big enough to make me switch pans though. And I want no part of it. Are these made with aluminum? And if so, recommend a non aluminum brand.

I am looking to trash everything and start again, aluminum free,. I bought two pans, large and smaller about six months ago. Last night I heated up vegetable oil covered the bottom of pan and in a few minutes the pan started on fire. It almost burned me and my new kitchen. I was able to get the pan outside and throw it to the ground. In all my years of cooking I have never had a kitchen fire.

These pans are extremely dangerous. I honestly can say I love these pans! We are very pleased and recommend! Horrible product, when put to the test; too bad. I bought the whole set, a bit pricey. I have no problem with sticking or cleaning as long as I cook on low or medium heat and use plastic utencils. However, it makes all my food taste funny. I washed all the cookware in hot soapy water before using but, all my food has a synthetic, chemical taste to it.

Bought a Green Life set for my wife last year. After a year of use, I have to say these are terrible. My first review was same but if you see my green life after couple month That I bought them, became trash.

I am beginning to think that ALL of these non-stick pans are only good for less than 1 year and then need to be thrown out. Had high hopes for this green product. Absolutely lovely for about two months. Hand washed with organic dish soap, only used plastic utensils on them…. It scratches even with the right tools and I only have it for 7 months.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Our Hopes for the Backyard. Binary Options Signals Services. A wife, a mother, a graphic designer and a connosieur of beautiful things.

Green Your Decor was borne of my frustration with finding beautiful things that were also eco-friendly, and inspiration to reduce my own carbon footprint and help others do the same.

GreenLife Ceramic Nonstick Cookware. ML August 24, , Elizabeth burton November 12, , 9: Alexander July 3, , 5: Tammi September 6, , 9: Matt November 21, , 3: R Estes August 7, , Karin Magnuson November 1, , Barry September 11, , 1: Pam November 17, , 8: McAllen August 28, , 9: Madison December 19, , Donna Sawtelle January 30, , 6: Bob H January 26, , 8: Tabitha February 21, , 6: Walt March 29, , 9: Anita April 16, , 9: Kim July 25, , Patrick October 4, , 5: Janice cook October 8, , Andree' October 13, , Vonda February 21, , I have had my set of green life for a year now and I love them.

Easy clean good food. Brenda Wardwell February 27, , Xochitl nerc March 8, , 2: The handle on my fry pan caught on fire. TED March 15, , 4: Pamela Byrne August 26, , 2: September Day June 14, , Food has stuck from the begining!!!!!! Roger Kallenbach March 20, , 2: BJ March 30, , Havin problems frying eggs..

Marie March 31, , 6: Tami Volz April 17, , 9: Cathie May 2, , Teri May 12, , Joan June 11, , Beverly White May 28, , 9: Karen June 22, , 4: Christina June 22, , Rhonda December 13, , Erica July 14, , 9: Lesia laugavitz July 19, , 5: